ADIR Insurance (“ADIR”) respects your privacy, and collects Personal Information that you voluntarily give on this website. ADIR Insurance website has security safeguards that are designed to protect the security of any personal information that you decide to give us via the Internet.
Sites Covered by this Privacy Statement
ADIR Insurance acquires most of the information directly from you. The application you complete, as well as any additional information you provide, generally gives most of the information ADIR Insurance needs to know. Sometimes ADIR Insurance may contact you by phone or mail to obtain additional information. ADIR Insurance may also use information about you from your other transactions with it, its affiliates, or others.
ADIR Insurance needs this information, for example, to:
• Answer your request for a call from ADIR Insurance’s representative, agent, broker, account executive or intermediary.
• Register for a service on this website.
• Receive available instructions to perform a transaction, if you are a registered customer.
• Complete a survey.
This information commonly includes your name, address, email address, telephone number, and, if applicable, your account number.
You have the right to know what kind of information ADIR Insurance keeps in its records and files about you and receive a copy.
ADIR Insurance will make a sincere effort to respond to your requests to correct personal information inaccuracies in a timely manner.
Use of Information
The collected information about you may be saved in ADIR Insurance records, and in your executives, agents, brokers or any other intermediaries' files.
ADIR Insurance may use information about you in its files for insurance marketing purposes or to help you with your overall insurance programs.
ADIR Insurance may retain information about its former customers and would only disclose that information to affiliates and non-affiliates as described in this notice.
Disclosure to third party
We may disclose information collected on this site to:
• ADIR Insurance partners.
• Your agent, Account Executive, Broker or any intermediary.
• Parties who perform a business, professional or insurance function for ADIR Insurance, including reinsurance companies.
• Independent claims adjusters, appraisers, investigators and attorneys, arbitrators who need the information to investigate, defend or settle a claim involving you.
• Businesses that help ADIR Insurance with data processing or marketing.
• Businesses that conduct scientific research including actuarial or underwriting studies.
• Other insurance companies, agents or consumer reporting agencies as reasonably necessary in connection with any application, policy or claim involving you.
• Insurance support organizations which are established to collect information for the purpose of detecting and preventing insurance crimes of fraudulent claims.
• Medical care institutions or medical professionals to verify coverage or conduct an audit of services.
• Insurance regulatory agencies in connection with the regulation of ADIR Insurance or the Insurance business.
• Law enforcement or other governmental authorities to protect ADIR Insurance legal interests or in cases of suspected fraud or illegal activities.
• Authorized persons, warrant or other court order or as required by law.
• Certificate holders or policyholders for the purpose of providing information regarding the status of an insurance transaction.
• Companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom ADIR Insurance has marketing agreements.